Spogo Status Update
Here at Spogo, we don’t have to try very hard to stay busy. It’s often very helpful when we bullet out lists and go through a quick status update to keep ourselves on track. While this isn’t a direct copy-paste from one of our own statuses, I thought it might be a good way to update our readership on a number of Spogo happenings. Here goes:
- Most who have been using the app know that there are some issues that interfere with gameplay. We should have an update on a newer version within the next 7-10 days.
- A few of the major issues relate to speed and push notifications. Our development team has been working hard to fix all of these problems to give our users a much better gameplay experience with our next version. (Group chat will be back too, don’t worry).
- With all “issues” aside, users who have been playing are enjoying the quality and quantity of the questions. We have been seeing some great, engaged and very loyal early-adopter users.
- We’ve also had some helpful suggestions for different ways to pose and display questions and open wagers. Once we sort out the high-priority app fixes, we’ll start putting our users’ great ideas into our development plans. Keep the feedback coming, please!
- Thank you to everyone who was a part of our Launch Party at Duke’s in NYC. It was a huge success, there was a great turnout and everyone had a lot of fun. Andrew and I are lucky to have so much support. Boston, we promise there is something coming for you.
- Nearly every of our ~50 sports bar partners across Boston has our marketing materials (banners, table tents, coasters, flyers, etc.) visible. Starting in the next couple weeks, we’ll also have street teams bouncing around to our partners to encourage football fans to play Spogo. Wouldn’t you?
Be sure to play some Spogo tonight for Monday Night Football, Bears vs. 49ers. Hope everyone has a great (and short) week leading up to Thanksgiving.