True Life: I am a Spogo Intern
I’m sure by now many of you are wondering what it is exactly that keeps this machine called Spogo running fluidly and flawlessly. The answer is obviously ME. I am the intern, also known as Spogo’s engine. Read on for an exclusive glimpse into my daily life:
1) My day starts by being woken up on my sister’s couch by her cat Jangles, and then her telling me I stink and that I’m ruining her couch.
2) I have my breakfast then begin my 10-minute walk to Spogo Headquarters. I stroll in around 10:05 am (yes, I know the hours are brutal) and awkwardly say “hi” to everyone.
3) Andrew offers me some coffee but, before I even get settled in, he has already polished off the little that was remaining in the pot. He has now likely already consumed his 5th cup.
4) I then proceed to pull up excel and mentally prepare myself to stare at it for the next 6 hours. You may say my work is unimportant. I say otherwise.
5) I’ll often reward myself with an almond for every sporting event I add to our Spogo calendar. Just yesterday, I added the entire NFL schedule. That’s a lot of almonds.
6) After completing my daily tasks, I head to the door and say my goodbyes. As I exit, whispers of praise of my excellent work are heard, but not acknowledged.
This is the true life of a Spogo intern. The last one in, the first one out. And the most important cog in the machine.